Record audio from music playback, streaming audio, Skype calls and microphones
- Mix microphone input with existing audio stream to allow for recording two-sided Skype calls and VoIP conversations.
- Record any audio playback including music, in-game sound, voice chat, streaming audio, live radio broadcasts and online courses.
- Perform scheduled recording to automatically record vocals, business meetings, interviews, conferences, podcasts and narrations.
- Record and produce your own song in your DIY home studio, with little more than a computer, microphone, and some headphones.
- Capture audio from CD/DVD player, AM/FM radio, AUX input device, as well as digitize your cassette tapes and vinyl collection.
- Extract audio from video files and convert audio files to a variety of formats like AAC, MP3, OGG, FLAC, WAV and WMA.